Many Programs of SMOC Have Moved To A New Location
Please note SMOC Behavioral Healthcare's outpatient services remain at 300 Howard Street.
Beginning Monday, March 10th, all other SMOC services will operate out of our new building located at 7 Bishop Street - right across the street!
Helpful Information for you:
- The same quality of service that you've received at 300 Howard Street will continue at our new location.
- All main contact information that you've used before will remain the same (this includes email
addresses and phone numbers).
- There will be ample parking located directly behind the building at 7 Bishop Street; this is also where the
main entrance to the building is located.
- All services will be located on the 2nd floor at Bishop Street.
- If you have questions please talk to your SMOC contact or one of our receptionists.
Here's how to get to our new building:
To improve the quality of life of low-income and disadvantaged individuals and families by advocating for their needs and rights; providing services; educating the community; building a community of support; participating in coalitions with other advocates and searching for new resources and partnerships.